EOS Regional Hub – Newton, Grantham
Separated by land and sea, connected by a shared vision, our Regional Hub Schools offer World class Eos insight, training and development within easy reach for those wishing to discover more. Far from being carbon copies, each school is innovative, creative and totally unique… They don’t follow… Together we’re leading the way!
Opportunities to visit amazing schools and experience; Environmental Immersion, Challenge Based Learning and REAL Projects.
Open Morning followed by Peer Critique & Multiple Drafts
13 June 2017
Open Morning – Drive your curriculum from good to great! 09.15 – 12.15
Little Gonerby C of E Infant School
An opportunity to visit amazing schools and experience; Environmental Immersion, Challenge Based Learning and REAL Projects.
• Hear from schools who have redesigned the curriculum
• Opportunity to visit classrooms, talk to children and staff about the curriculum
• A brief overview of REAL Projects and their impact on learning
• Q&A session with senior leaders
Peer Critique & Multiple Drafting – 13.15 – 16.00
• Using this powerful feedback model to achieve outstanding progress
• See examples of impact from all year groups
• Try the PCMD process yourself
• Planning to introduce PCMD in your school