A gournd-breaking approach from the nation’s most innovative schools
What could immerive learning mean for your school
- Engaged and reflective learners
- Raised standards
- Outstanding staff
- Rapid progress
A Step-by-step guide
- How do we learn?
- How does the brain work?
- What does engagement really mean?
- How do you know students are engaged?
- Sensory stimulation
- Theroleofthelearningenvironment- thinking beyond the constraints of a ‘classroom’
- Embedding technology into learning
- Cultural change
- A passion for learning
- Personalised approaches to assessment and feedback
- Sample immersed lesson plans
- Classroom props
- Strategies to engage parents
- Examples of differentiation, assessment and feedback in immersive classrooms